Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Identity Data includes first name and last name.
- Contact Data means the data we use to contact you including your Country, address, email address and telephone number.
- Technical Data means details about the device(s) you use to access our website including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data means we may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How we use the information
We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, improve, and develop the Services, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations. We will only use your information data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
To improve customer service
The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize the user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To run a promotional campaign, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
In the event that TheConversionLift is treating and using your Personal Data in a manner permitted by law or with your consent, TheConversionLift will store your information only for the time required to fulfill the purposes set forth above, or until you raise an objection as to whether TheConversionLift uses your Personal Data (when TheConversionLift has a legitimate interest in the use of your Personal Data), or until such time as you withdraw your consent (when you have consented that TheConversionLift uses your Personal Data).
However, in cases where TheConversionLift is obliged by law to keep your Personal Data for a longer period, or when your Personal Data is required for TheConversionLift to lodge or defend against legal claims, TheConversionLift maintains your Personal Data until the end of the relevant retention period or until the claims in question have been resolved.
We may disclose your information to
- Our third-party service providers who perform functions on our behalf in connection with the operation of the Sites e.g., providers who host and manage data;
- Our third-party analytics partners to analyze Site traffic and understand customer needs and trends.
- Our affiliated companies (“affiliated companies”) for operational, marketing and promotional purposes;
- A third-party purchaser of all or any of our assets, where such information is one of the assets transferred;
- A third party if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfil a government request, including for national security or law enforcement reasons; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Sites, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Sites’ users or the general public.
What rights we have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
In any of the cases depicted above, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the information or treatment activities to which your request refers.
Information and processing
Whenever such a transfer occurs, we will put in place appropriate safeguards (such as Standard Contractual Clauses, according to EU Commission Decision 87/2010/EC or any future replacement) to ensure your information is protected.