Digital Marketing Tools for Small Business
These are the digital marketing tools and software we use to run our small business. This list is updated regularly with the best and newest resources for marketers and entrepreneurs. Please remember that Conversion Lift is reader-supported. When you buy through the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
- Supermetrics – Easily create beautiful custom marketing dashboards and reports. This tool makes syncing data automatic from analytics, adwords, data studio, spreadsheets and more!
- Dashthis – Create advanced digital marketing dashboards with this easy to use software. You can automatically display data from the most popular marketing platforms like Facebook, Google Ads, and Instagram data in one easy-to-use tool.
Content Marketing Tools
- Jasper AI
- Copy AI – Another AI powered copywriting tool that makes creating high quality marketing copy easy and cheaper.
Conversion Optimization Tools
- Instapage – This popular landing page platform makes building conversion focused pages easy without the need of a developer.
- Unbounce – Create and optimize landing pages with a simple drag-and-drop builder. Use beautiful templates to create mobile-responsive websites that are designed to improve conversion rates in just a few clicks.
- Elementor – This all-in-one WordPress website builder makes creating landing pages or even full websites possible with zero coding required.
- LeadPages – Website and landing page software that is packed with conversion features and beginner friendly templates. Take advantage of premium images, and marketing tools like exit-intent pop-ups or A/B split testing.
- Hotjar – Improve your website with heatmaps, screen recordings, and real-time user feedback.
Email Marketing Tools
- Convert Kit – A complete email marketing software that offers customizable sign-up forms, automated sequences and landing pages to help you bring in more email subscribers.
Influencer Marketing Tools
- Intellifluence – Influencer platform that helps you find expert bloggers and gives you the power to filter by Moz authority score and other important SEO metrics.
- Grin – This influencer software is great for eCommerce brands. From influencer discovery to relationship management and everything in between. Search all the major platforms including Instagram, Tik Tok, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch.
- Billo – A platform that helps you connect with video creators and order custom-made video ads, testimonials, how-tos and more.
- SlickText – A simple to use and affordable text marketing platform for small businesses. Packed with features to get you started with SMS marketing like text-to-join, contests, and autoresponders.
- Get More Reviews – Easily generate more positive online reviews and improve your online reputation.
- Printful – Create and sell your own custom products online with no inventory. Sign up for free and start selling today with print-on demand and drop shipping.
- Thanks.io – Automatically send handwritten notes, postcards, and gift cards just like triggering drip mail. Differentiate your business from the competition by integrating high converting direct mail into your marketing and customer engagement processes.
Social Media Marketing
- Sprout Social – A social media management tool that helps you schedule posts, manage multiple profiles and generate insightful reports.
- Awario – A brand monitoring tool that lets you track online mentions, analyze your competition, monitor influencers and find leads on social media.
- Buzzsumo – Discover trending content, customer questions, competitor insights and even find online influencers.
Digital Marketing Tools FAQ
Google Analytics, Yoast SEO, and MailChimp are the most useful digital marketing tools.
SEMrush, Ahrefs, Spyfu and Screaming Frog are commonly used tools by most digital marketers.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll see if we can help get some options added.
Digital marketing tools and techniques
We live in a time when it’s easier than ever to start a business. But, according to the Small Business Administration (SBA), only about 50% of businesses survive at least five years. Conversion Lift aims to change that statistic by helping new and existing businesses excel for the long run by regularly sharing some of the best tips and advice about digital marketing, technology, business strategies, and much more.
So no matter what kind of business you’re in, our struggles are similar, and the information we share on this site will be practical and useful. From How to Install Google Analytics to Connecting Facebook Ads to Data Studio for Free and everything in between.
Whether you’re a client or just browsing, thank you for visiting Conversion Lift.